Thursday, November 21, 2013

Open Letter to the New York Knicks


Dear Knickerbockers,
             
Please win a few games so people will stop pandering to your incompetence.

Sincerely,

Concerned citizen and sports fan


Admittedly, I am not a regular viewer of the NBA so I try to keep my comments off BDL but I now feel compelled to briefly reflect. I, like the majority of the American public, sleep better at night knowing that at least one professional sports franchise in New York is going down in flames. However, the frenzy surrounding the Knicks most recent skid has been obnoxiously excessive. TV, radio, the web…the Knicks are all anyone is talking about and it simply needs to stop. So, swallow your pride and cheer for the Knicks...after a victory or two we can regain some normalcy. For me, I can get back to writing about hockey. For our viewers at home, you can get back to talking to your neighbor about how if it wasn’t for the refs your favorite team would be a championship contender.

The following are a few of my favorite tweets about the #knicks from the last couple days:







Follow us on Twitter @balddontlie 

No comments:

Post a Comment